Buy Lighting Road Case
Buy Lighting Road Case: this is a road case designed to hold a Show Designer Console Two or a Show Designer 2CF Console. It has a removable lid, two recessed latches for closure and a spring-loaded carry handle. Eight high-impact corners and a 2″ layer of foam provide protection during transport.
About this product: Buy Lighting Road Case
- The road case also provides room for additional cables.
- Top load case design
- Removable lid
- ABS exterior finish
- 8 High impact corners
- 2″ thick foam
- Extra space for cables
- Extruding a tongue and groove seal
- 1.50 x 2.75″ brace
Buy Lighting Road Case: The Road Case is for storing up to (4) ETC Source Four fixtures, which are made from our Signature line plywood, durable recessed handles and wheels for easy transport and reinforced corners with steel balls for years on the road. This case has 4 separate spaces to accommodate ETC Source Four or ColorSource fixtures.
Made with the super sleek look of Honeycomb Digital hexagonal grids on all shell surfaces, giving the cases an almost alien look! Unlike conventional laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, it also helps prevent minor to moderate scratches. The design of the Honeycomb range was inspired in 2009 by the design of the New York City Street Manholes, which are built to handle the rough and tumble of everyday punishment. All cases use CNC technology during the manufacturing process to ensure cases are consistently manufactured to the exacting specifications and tolerances required for the high quality standards that cases have been known for since 1984.
- this case is designed to protect your investment.
- 4 separate padded compartments to protect the lamps
- Standard silver on black exterior design
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ laminate finish
- High density foam inner support and shell
- Recessed Recessed Spring Handles (2 per side)
- Robust and powerful corners made of steel balls
- Double anchor rivets
- Aluminum tongue and groove fit for easy locking
- Industrial Recessed Butterfly Swivel Latches
- Durable 4″ wheels (2 locks)
All foam fillings made from 85% recycled materials. ProX goes green, the durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of this 70% comes 80% from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
There are no reviews yet.