Buy Photo Booth Ring Light
Buy Photo Booth Ring Light: Photo booths are a great idea for any social gathering and allow people to take a quick photo, but with the benefit of professional lighting and backdrops. Whether you’re looking for a wedding photo booth or a versatile photo booth, we’ve got a range of lighting kits for every occasion.
Buy Photo Booth Ring Light: This lighting kit comes with two heavy-duty stands for maximum stability and safety, and the space inside the large ring provides a versatile shooting surface for your camera.
includes a Gold Luxe II ring light and two Crystal Luxe sidelight panels.
About this product: Buy Photo Booth Ring Light
- This trio is great for making your own YouTube videos with a ring light as the main light and LED panels as side or fill lights.
- It’s also perfect for group photos at parties or wedding photo booths.
- In fact, this lighting kit is so versatile that it can also be used for e-shop/product photography.
- If you want a separate tablet holder it has.
- It’s also great for e-commerce/product photography and videography. It is popular with bloggers, vloggers, influencers and small businesses.
- The ball head attachment allows up to 60 degrees of vertical tilt and 360 degrees of horizontal tilt and the kit comes with diffusion filters and is worth the full versatility.
- Another feature is the external batteries, which give you the ultimate wireless convenience for carrying your setup to the event.
Before you head out, here are some other helpful photo booth lighting tips that may come in handy:
The height of your light is very important to get a flattering shot. If you have it above head height, angle it slightly down towards the object at about a 45 degree angle. Don’t light from below the object – it doesn’t look good!
with even light, but umbrellas and softboxes should be angled to either side of the subject(s). If there is no room for this, place the lights high, slanted down and in the middle Place the lights about 5-6 feet from the background. This will give you consistent lighting regardless of whether the subject is in the background or closer to the camera. If you have a plain paper roll backdrop, add some streamers, metallic fringe or balloons to liven it up for the occasion. If you prefer fabric backdrops, be on the lookout at fabric and haberdashery stores for wide lengths of fabric with sequins or glittery material.
Put together a box of photo booth props.
There are no reviews yet.